Friday, April 6, 2012

A little selfconfidence is never bad!

Summer





 I know, they're not really good but it was sunny today so I tought: "O, maby I could take some pictures!" But then I couldn't find the camera and I messed up the house and then I was tired so I tought, I'll just look to these pictures and they made me happy because I was really proud of myself. And then I went surfing the internet. NEVER surf the internet when your happy! Go outside, play a game, have some fun, but DON'T go on the internet, guz that makes you depressed! But you know, I know there are people in the world that do things better than me, but I don't care. I'm me! So, be proud of who you are! But remember: Alles kan beter! (everything can be better) So don't go waste your time but do something that makes you happy, even though you're not good at it.

Kuzziez Tillie

No comments:

Post a Comment