Saturday, May 19, 2012

smoke away your life

Yesterday I saw the movie 50/50 with Joseph-Gordon Levitt (great movie btw) and when they were at the hospital, there were 2 nurses outside smoking. I don't understand that! They work in a hospital. They, of all people, they know the best what happens to your lungs and your health when you smoke! I'm against smoking (I thing you got that already) I know, sometimes it looks very cool to smoke, guys who smoke look badass and we all know that deep inside we al like badasses, but it isn't cool! It destroys your lungs, your health and you condition (try running when you're an addict) Ofcourse, I dob't know because I've never smoked and I never wil, but you know, you do with your life what you want, but know what you're doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment