Wednesday, May 16, 2012

To be or not to be: The Hipster






I don't quiet understand the hipsters. What are they? Now you must think I live under a rock but when you see someone on the streets, how can you say it's a hipster or if it's just his/her special style? I wear my pants rolled up and I wear my shirts buttoned and earrings on just one ear and I love the brand Apple because it is so much more beautiful than an other computer or smartphone (I don't have an Iphone, it's cool, but I don't understand why spending so much money on a thing you only need for calling and texting) it's not a computer anymore, it's something of you. Am I a hipster now? I don't think so. I don't see myself as a hipster so I'm not. Some people just say they are hipsters because they want to be cool, they want justify why they wear different clothes. That's not how you chould think!

Don't do different
Be different!

Nsmbl & We <3 it

No comments:

Post a Comment